Sunday, April 15, 2012

VeGarden of Life is definitely getting a great start.  We have had a great spring.  I am still a little scared to put in my warm weather seeds.  I know how the North Carolina weather can be.  Low temps in the night do not do well for seed germination if planted to early.  I have found that out by experience. But, all my cool weather plants are doing wonderful.  I think we are a little tired of lettuce.  We eat it all the time and the lettuce still keeps growing and growing.  Oh well, it is good for us. 

************************************************************************************






                              WE NOW HAVE EGGS

So far every day this week, only one egg. We hope the other 5
chickens get on board.  Fresh eggs are just awesome and watching the chickens peck around is quite relaxing with a nice cold drink.




No comments:

Post a Comment